Friday, June 11, 2010

Re-entering the blogging world

I created this blog to write about my adventures in Africa. When I got to Uganda I realized that emailing my family on the very slow internet was more important than trying to get blog posts to upload. Now that I'm back in the states I decided that I would try my hand at blogging again. We'll see how it goes. I've decided I'm not a very good blogger. Why did I come to this conclusion? This is attempt three at this blog post and it's still not very good. But, no one is really going to read this so it doesn't really matter. I basically want to write about what is going on in life, how one experience changed my entire life and how life is 100% different than what I ever though it would be. So, blogging world, here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment